Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Magnetic books

I remember reading about magnetic books at one of the mommies blog some times ago and loves the idea. I started searching for magnetic books and was happy to find a few at the Popular Book Store.

I bought two from a series of five and introduce it to my girl. The title of the book is "The Zoo" and "Playground". I chooses these two because these are things that baby are familiar with.

Baby loves the books especially "The Zoo". I eventually went through the book with her almost every night before our trip to the Zoo with hope that she can be familiarised with the animals.

I am surprised how fast baby learn. She can now remember all the animals in the book and put it back in order.

Seeing her interest on the book makes me spend another trip back to the book store to get  two more from the series. This time i got her the "Transport" and "Under The Sea".

Baby loves all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment