Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day 2011

A very special day to remember.

I had been feeling something different for the past few days.  I had the feelings that i am pregnant with No.2. I secretly bought a home pregnancy test kit and waited until today for the test.

I am having a mix feelings. I am not mentally ready for No.2 and yet i hope to have No.2 especially when seeing colleagues and friends with babies.

The home pregnancy test comes out positive early this morning.

I left hubby a surprise note and a valentines day present before going to work this morning. Can't wait to see hubby's reaction when home tonight.

According to the EDD calculations, No.2 is 4 weeks old and is expected to be delivered in mid-October.

I had started to take Folic Acid 5mg pills (alternate days) and hopefully No.2 will be better and stronger than No.1.

No comments:

Post a Comment