Friday, March 4, 2011

Duphaston ?

I am not feeling well mentally for the past days after going for the 1st check up. After browsing through the www on Duphaston, i had actually stopped taking it after taking it 4 times. I don't experience stains, blood from my vagina, cramp or felt unease throughout my 7 weeks pregnancy and i don't have a history of miscarriage. I really don't know why i was prescribed with the medication. What troubles me more is that this medication is actually not advisable to be taken after pregnancy is confirmed!

After taking Duphaston 4 times, i had the uncomfortable feelings as if my period is coming and it freaks me out. I am always on alert mood, worried that blood will flushed out of my vagina anytime of the day.

I will be seeking 2nd opinion from Dr. Patrick this coming Monday. Pray hard that everything will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment