Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Second Opinion

Went to consult Dr. Patrick yesterday at his new office in Jaya One. It's quite difficult to find the place if you are not familiar with the area. Thanks to my sis in law, we made it just on time for the appointment.

Dr. Patrick did a vaginal scan with me and found everything to be normal. The blood clog that i mention to him is nothing to be worried about. According to him, he thinks that it is actually a slight scratch instead of a blood clog and it will not cause any harm. I can continue with Duphaston as it is safe to be taken. However, i had make up my mind to stop taking it as my morning sickness become worst after taking the medicine.

I felt so relieve after the consultation and will definitely continue with my check up with him instead of doing it in TMC. On top of that, his fees is much much cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment