Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fever again

Moo moo is down with fever again. I had really ran out of idea why she falls sick so often. She had just recover from her previous illness and finished her last dose of antibiotic last Monday!

She had just started to eat more and had finally gain back a few pounds. We had take precautions to make sure that she doesn't catch the flu bug due to the rainy season. To my horror, early this morning, i feel the heat again.

She wake up merrily this morning even before i wake her up. She finishes her 71/2 ounce of milk and enjoy the TV show. She is doing extremely well this whole morning except the heat in her. I checked her temperature before sending her to the baby sitter and it shows that she is 38c.

Baby sitter called me up in the afternoon and told me that Moo Moo is 38.4c and refuse to eat porridge for lunch. She just took a few bites of meat.

I had google the web just to check whether there's any toddler out there that had similar condition with Moo Moo and it seems that one of the reason is middle ear infection. Should i take moo moo to the ENT for checkup? Her paed had always treat her as having viral infection. Should i change moo moo's milk to a better one? She seems to fall sick more often after changing to this milk powder.

I had to decide fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment