Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Accident: Slammed finger

I was in the car with little Moo Moo last Sunday waiting for hubby to finish his errands.

I was seated at the drivers seat while Moo Moo at the passenger seat beside me eating her cereal bar. Everything was fine until Moo Moo climb to the back seat behind the driver seat and started playing with the electronic window.

I heard the sound of the window winding down so i quickly wind it up using the master control and lock the window. To my horror, Moo Moo suddenly cry out loud! It's too late when i found out that Moo Moo had actually slammed her finger in between the window!

I felt so bad as i didn't check on her before winding up the window. Her middle finger on the right was swollen. There's a red line in the middle of her finger nail. I was panic, i don't have any medication with me and i have no idea what to do to ease her pain. I just suck hard on her middle finger and hope for the best.

Little Moo Moo cry so hard while i hug her tight and try to comfort her. I try to ask her to move her fingers to make sure that it is all right.

She was so in pain for the next few hours. She didn't even dare to use her right hand while playing.

I felt relieve that Moo Moo's finger had recover the next day and her fingernails is not damaged.

Here is a link to treating smashed finger. I really don't hope that there will be a second time. However, accidents do happen and it's better to be well prepared/read up than be panic when it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment