Monday, April 25, 2011

Bunny Dear - Boy or Girl

It's a beautiful day today.

The Gynae had told me during my last checkup, saying that we might be able to know the gender of No.2 today. Hubby was supposed to go to the check up with me but something happened in between and hubby had missed the chance to see No.2.

The traffic is normal, i reached just on time for the appointment. My current weight is 63.4kg and i had actually lost 0.5kg since i first weight myself last February during my first visit to the gynae. The blood pressure and the urine test turns out normal.

Time for the scan. The doctor did a detailed scanned for me today to determine the gender of No.2. The doctor was joking all the way. Asking No.2 to open up the legs so that he can check.

No.2 is very co-operative. This time, the doctor is very sure to announce


http://hubpages.com/hub/baby-clipart

Unlike when i am having No.1, the doctor just asked me to see for myself.

The doctor also says that No.2 is not shy at all and he is having long legs, just like his sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment